Saturday, July 20, 2013

Celebrate: It's CATURDAY




♥☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸ ♥☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸ ♥☆¸.•*¨*★☆
(¯`´♥(¯`´♥.¸Hello MY DARLINGS
                                   ^..^_____ღ☆ღ_______  ^..^
__ ¸.♥´´¯)♥´´¯)
☆ ▓▒░ ♥♥ HAPPY CATURDAY EVERYONE ♥♥ ░▒▓ ☆
(_¸.♥(_¸.♥´´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ღ☆ღ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `´♥.¸_)♥.¸_)
♥☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸ ♥☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸ ♥☆¸.•*¨*★☆
I have had a lovely lounging day, washing MY paws, eating and sleeping! (Sigh....isn't it wonderful ...when you can get YOUR SECRETARY to do YOUR bidding LOL)!
Let me DIG IN!
 
There are a lot more HUMANS trotting...ummm (sometime I marvel how they actually stand up right on two feet..^..^) the urban streets today, since my last blog post! Beat the Heat

RE Laxing!
The sweltering humidity has gone! (Not like we cats can unzip our coats like a raincoat LOL).... At 3 a.m. I put my nose to the window and smelt the 'new air' enveloping my whiskers and tickling them till I was giddy!!
Best of Furry Friends!
Don't for get to bring your KITTENS and PUPPY friends along to visit.  A little respite ....  
Cat Napping Diva Style

Well MY darling, enjoy YOUR weekend...send your Secretary out with the Chauffeur!!!! LOL
For a PURFECT weeken!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Merridy,
      ^..^ how nice to hear from you and your kind comments. I love to have new members to join MY blog.

      Instructions:
      Do this: 1) simply go to of the right hand panel. 2)FOLLOWERS:"Join this site". 3)click on it chose the applicable button: Google, Yahoo, Open ID. Diva ^..^

      Delete