Monday, March 5, 2012

Its all about PUR-spective

                                      
                                                      Hello MY darlings!

I am delightfully well (washes paws) How are you....?

The sunny is deliciously wrapping me in a warm blanket of light.

My fans (felines Divas) have been asking me interesting questions lately.  This time its about PUR-spective.  I am quite sure you have been observing your human behaviors, they often loose their OPTICS. .  However, I have my OWN ideas  (as I always do). How do I balance my private and personal life?  Not accounting variety of Diva and Divo types..........(Myers Briggs for Dogs and Cats).......

A  Question of  Diva Optics
 Our troupe had a discussion (while sipping earl grey tea).  All of us (Divas in particular and Divo to a lesser degree LOL) in the artistic community (actors, writers. musicians...) juggle with the questions of work vs. play.   I've had the urge sometimes simply to take off and simply twirl like a whirling dervish. (with wistful imagination) ..LOL.    

 Meylievive are know for their famous practice of whirling dances and dervishes. At their dancing ceremonies, or Sema, a particular musical repertoire called ayin is played.

                                                       
Whirling Dervish - Efendi Travel
The Sema ceremony represents a mystical journey of man's spiritual ascent through mind and love to Perfect. Known to the west as Whirling Dervishes, the Mevlevi Order was founded by Mevlana Rumi in the 13th century. The Order wrote of tolerance, forgiveness, and enlightenment.

Diva Optics



Well my darling, very often it's about OPTICS...


Trying to keep PAWS in PUR-spective that fine line between work
and play. How we see ourselves and how others see us.

Well I thought about a feline diva of mine,(Goshi)  who was a calico (like me) she had the uncanny ability when hunting to make herself paper thin while going though a garden fence???


 I suppose she had no trouble with costume fitting and wardrobe departments?  She was one of those athletic types (looks up at the ceiling rolling her eyes).



 Life can sometimes get very
 busy juggling all the balls (catnip did you say). My SERVANTS speak of this often.

A human with a good sense of optics

If truth be know, I have been keeping LATE HOURS too.....(laughing. wiggling whiskers..)

 
                       

Toulouse Le Trek
Audition photo 2011




My friend Mesr. Le Trek world traveler.
Is the master of of PUR-spective being the cool cat that is is. Toulouse mon ami, je soupçonne que vous avez lu ce déjà?





Simply put:      
                       
1) Put your, paintbrushes DOWN,
call us your friend for a CATNIP party..
and go and PLAY.......................Ciao .....baby

We love to hear from our FANS and join our little troupe.... write soon DARLINGS...................

4 comments:

  1. I find that the top part of my bifocals are not working as well as they used to, so I'm often looking down my nose to view what's on my computer screen. It's a good thing it isn't two way viewing.

    Esther

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Esther: How lovely that you write. Umm my human has to wear corrective lenses for reading only. She has to have them perched on her nose like a cartoon character or Mini Pearl (lol) otherwise she trips over her feet. If you look at her fb page you'll see what I mean :) Oh, yes two way viewing, that happens on Skype doesn't it? Only my fans can see me after 11:00 a.m civilized hour. Rehearsals often keep me occupied as does my human.

      Delete
  2. Darling Diva.
    Love your columns. My Human has gotten us some Tempetations treats for us to share. Does your human ever give you such delightful flavored treats?
    Wondering,
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Darling Ash, where is Mickey and Heidi? (Purring) I delight in your comments! Thank you...I really love to write and share. Temptations (oooohhhh that sounds a bit mischievous - :). Instruct your human in an easy to reach place - so you can have a midnight feast! Oh yes, I have my human trained really well. She wiggle her hands and I come running at bedtime. I'm really good at tennis and have been known to swat them out of her hand LOL! Do write again...Extraordinary Diva

      Delete