Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Day - Boxing Day



ANTICIPATION!
Hello MY Darlings!

Well, it has been a flurry of activity the past few days!!!

Christmas and Boxing day have tumbled like a moss gathering
hugging a stone!!!! LOL.

The activities of going to bed in the wee hours of the morning
have given way CURLING ON MY BED AT 11:00 P.M. A gentle bowing stretch, a warm bowl of milk - slips into magic world 'cat dreams'!!

The flurry of flying wrapping paper, monitoring kitchen staff and cooking
into a mode of 'R E L A X A T I O N'.

Oh ALL This WAITING!!

I guarded the kitchen today, in ANTICIPATION of the "Free Range Organic Chicken".  No matter what I did to try and get her attention, MY human staff ignored me.

 I  was beside myself with the OVERPOWERING smells: chicken, sage and onion, carrots, asparagus (MY favorite).  I had to let of steam - so I ran around getting dizzy!!!!  I thought my nose would explode!!!!! LOL


 
Organic Free Range Chicken: I didn't have to capture!

Finally, plates heaped with morsels were carried to the table (I sat poised ready to HEAP, displaying stealth and agility).      
Organic Catnip Mouse


Oh my I can hardly contain myself!!!!!



A little play time waiting for MY Christmas dinner and the unwrapping of gifts provided lots of MEOWS of D E L I G H T!!


Wrapped in a moment of JOY
 Oh my, OH MY,  intoxicating aroma of catnip -- has my senses in a frenzy...............(eyes rolling, mouth drooling - ??? Someone is laughing at me)????

Well, I hear a 'winter storm is brewing"....I'm tucking PAWS in for the EVENING, CURL UP AND WATCH A MOVIE!

MY DARLINGS.......&^..^%

Enjoy, REMEMBER TO PARTY friend or family.....be a SOCIALITE LIKE ME!

Visit me at the Diva File Chronicles too:  http://thedivafilechronicles.blogspot.ca/2012/12/diva-file-chronicles-christmas-boxing.html

We are gearing up for NEW YEARS EVE!!!!  Bring out the bagpipes!!!!!!!

PARTIE ON...................M E O W!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment