Sunday, June 3, 2012

Slipping Sliding into Saturday's

Hello MY Darlings!

Are you reading for the weekend -- I bet you are....

I have been waiting all WEEK - LOL!

For me (and I suspect humans too, its the culmination of anticipation of things to come), metaphorically the sliding into third base with a different agenda! (Daydreaming smile)
Ah yes: M I L K !
 
The choosing of a ice-cream after a hot ride in the car, the waking of that first morning of your holiday, the smell of a new book. These are some of the things humans enjoy..I prefer, fresh salmon caught after my paws have been in the water (looking almost like dried prunes ...lets not go there -- ha ha); the dish of fresh milk that you have been waiting for while coffee sings waking up the world
smell of fresh brewing coffee, (you look with a glaze of intensity that melts your human into submission).          
It works for ME!
Sleeping IN

The pace of life slows down on Saturdays, like sleeping in (Do not disturb) well that is what I've observed...the optics shift to a slower pace like the wain breeze caught wrapping around a waving flag, playful and carefree! Even life .in the kingdom has it's own feel!

Unless there is a big Soiree or our friend Messr. Toulouse surprises is with a surprise visit....it's time to chill and relax!
Toulouse sets the pace!
Saturday and Sunday are the fresh journal, crisp clean a canvas awaiting the work of the pen skipping gleefully across the page. There is an old expression "A change is as good as a rest"..
  
Easing into the Weekend
a fresh wind brings excitement to the weekend.  Life is all about the important things that matter, (leave the agendas behind, deadline, demands, now we PLAY)!

(catch a few mice, chat with friends, socialize or simply have fun).  Shifting gears is good for the mind and soul.  I often have to do this with my writing ...PURSPECTIVE is a good thing!


New friends give us PURSPECTIVE
T.G.I.F: A very smart human came up with this acronym...I spoke about this in my "Weekly Advice blog" recently. 

After it's all about optics......life your life to the fullest, keep happy and remember the importance of friends.  They are a gift....

Have fun...............


Well MY darlings, enjoy your weekend......Ciao until next time!











No comments:

Post a Comment