Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Thrill of the Chase

Hello MY Darlings!
We all know the expression "what a day makes" after the snow storm yesterday............

Reminds me of  that song by Dinah Washington and Tony Bennett.
It goes like this "What a difference a day made
Twenty-four little hours
Brought the sun and the flowers
Where there used to be rain". 
As you know I love music, it makes me purr, my whiskers twitch and I just want to 'wiggle and giggle' and tap my paws.  Another piece of music I enjoy is the the Rukalta - "Song To The Moon" Rusalka - Song to the Moon I've been know to get me misty eyed!  Ah the moon, now we'll have to wait for a 'full' one --(looks up)...an other article awaits LOL.

The Thrill of the Chase - YUMM
My understudy is meeting me at the theatre for EARLY REHEARSALS.....has me up early practicing our lines! We had to set up a scene.  Naturally as in writing, you need to SHOW not TELL. As in acting you must look for 'truth, sincerity' in order to CAPTURE your AUDIENCE....well, I'm more interested in the FOOD.

YOU said FIND YOUR MARK

Here are a few of the THRILL episodes (before morning COFFEE, my understudy has been working too hard -- have to NATTER AND CHATTER to her about that!)!

 Well what are is MY SCRIPT...   I demand it now.........


Comedians are all over the place......I haven't had MY COFFEE OR BREAKFAST....(that in in MY contract) where is the director....oh you say EXECUTIVE HOURS......................................must be nice........................!
 






Camera man has a strange sense of humour. where is MY UNDERSTUDY?
!
















































No I'm not doing a JIMMY CAGNEY
OK make it difficult now we are BLACK AND WHITE!

You think acting is easy.............WELL DARLING.....it has its challenges as does CATCHING FOOD! 



WHAT.........more rehearsals ...........
....I feel a HISSY FIT COMING ON.
                                                                            

 Well sooner or later the Understudy has to arrive?

(Day dreaming..)               
NOT ANOTHER TAKE....



Purr-haps she has my coffee and toasted bagel with smoked salmon (licking lips)
Ah SAVOR THE FLAVOR!
My lady in waiting .....arrived missed the BUS! Saved by the day!

Hint: The thrill of the ride is sometimes getting their with PATIENCE!

Ciao MY Darlings.....................................(exiting stage left)..............................:)

No comments:

Post a Comment