Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Day - El Diva El Divo

 Well Darlings

 S P E C I A L   V A L E N T I N E S   D A  Y 

                G R E E T I N G S

 for all you Diva's and Divo's!!



A day to partee with that special feline, canine or H U M A N (with a saucy grin, I include you too) LOL :).

Do this
   1) Throw away your agenda's simply ad-lib,let your fur blow in the breeze.... have fun;
   2) Go for a car ride, a shopping spree, or whatever TAKES YOUR FANCY;
   3) Stock up on EXTRA  cap nip for after your soiree.

Don't forget these................................................  and this ..................................




If you are older than 21 you have my favorite St. Germain with champagne (2 parts St. Germain with 1 1/2 parts of dry Brut champagne or sparkling white wine).


Here is an excellent link St Germain     Remember sensible drinking!!!!



Special note to my friends Nessie, Cat Teddy, Toulouse Le Trek  toulouseletrek.com/ and Aunty Nina -- woo hoo!


  

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wonderful, Diva! Many thanks! I hope you have a wonderful time with whoever you will be with! Certainly Ness and possibly others?? ... Those chocolate mice look very fetching and I know someone who would love to share them with you... :-3 ...

    You mentioned St-Germain with champagne... Oohlala! Here's another drink with St-Germain: French Pear Martini -- WOW! And our good friend and sommelier Toulouse LeTrek tells us how to make it here: http://toulouseletrek.com/1776/french-pear-martini-and-ode-to-st-germain/

    Happy happy!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear SF Girl, thank you for your kind and thoughtful reply and comments. Yes, I am looking at options and choices for tomorrow - woo hoo. "Living in the moment with special friends around us makes life so worthwhile".

      No work tomorrow for me - paws on strike!

      I appreciate the links to Toulouse. Meow, meow :~3

      Delete
  2. Dear Diva,

    Thanks for this wonderful post. I'm sending you my message care of Nina again (still can't get in otherwise). I'd love to help you eat those chocolate mice and drink that St-Germain with champagne...I am in transit right now but will see what my ToulouseMobile can do for me. It's been known to bend the "rules" of physics now and then... so.... you might have a visitor! meow :-3

    Ton ami,
    Toulouse LeTrek :-3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear SF Girl

    Please send a message to Toulouse if you can find him? I'd love to see the ToulouseMobile? I love bending the "rules" especially when it comes physics and human - ha ha. meow :~)

    ReplyDelete